Order Chinkee Tan's and Lanilane's package books

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

God will change me :)

I'm back in facebook today, after almost a year. I admit I had bitterness in my heart when I have deactivated it as you can assess my post about "why Im not in facebook".

Those were "months" of negativity and struggles that I have hurt some people for my own prerogatives including the special person whom I have loved more than myself (I know it's not good to hear but it's a fact that I need to admit and change).

Tomorrow is surely a new day to be celebrated because I know, I'm finally leaving it all to God. For how many months, I have been playing "tug of war" with God, unknowingly catching myself stupidly claiming that I have better principles and plans than Him.

Now God have your way. I surrender. I raise the white flag.
WITHOUT YOU I CAN DO NOTHING.



Now does this mean I'm finally entering a bar for the first time in my life?  hmm. I don't think so. hehe, but if God says so (for a divine purpose), who am I to say no.


God bless us all.

"TODAY IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT"

No comments: